Tuesday, December 10, 2019


  • We have been reading different versions of the "The Mitten."  Ask me the difference between them.  Carson
  • Ms. Aebli's class came over this morning and we shared a poem called "I am I."  Hannah
          We also talked about belonging to a group.  Ask me what groups I belong to.  Ayden
  • In gym we had all three grade 1 classes together.  We did partner sprints and practicing throwing a ball.  Nathan
  • This week we have been working on the "ed" family.  Ask me what words I know.  Grayson
  • We continued to do literacy centres this morning.  Ask me what centre I was at.  Abraham
  • Yesterday, Mr. Cole was our teacher in music.  We watched Frosty The Snowman.  Leif . We were singing Christmas music as well.  Aubree

FYI:

Bridlewood School is collecting items for those who are in need to get through the cold winter. This initiative is in support of the Canadian Mental Health Association’s (CHMA) work to help people in the Calgary community.
We will be collecting items until Dec. 19th.

Bridlewood is also collecting food for the food bank until December 19th.

PJ Day is on Thursday December 19th.  It is a half day.

No comments:

Post a Comment