Monday, February 24, 2020


  • Today we learned a new word family, the "est family.  Ask me how many words I can make.  Leif
  • Ask me what literacy centre I was at today.  Abby
  • In math we played a game with a partner.  It was "Race to 100."  Ask me how to play.  Alyaa
  • This morning we wrote a picture prompt about animals in the winter.  Mrs. Swanson shared a writing rubric that showed us how to be good writers.  Reese
  • In music, we learned about notes.  We learned a new song about grey cats.  Abraham


FYI-

Wednesday is pink shirt day.
Thursday is purple shirt day.  We are wearing purple for  Mayor Naheed Nenshi's
visit to our school for the kindness assembly.  The assemble will start at 10:00am.


School updates have been posted on our school website.


No comments:

Post a Comment